The Altair team are frequently out and about, speaking at and attending events across the UK and in Ireland. Please find a summary of upcoming events below;
- 7 September – Transformational Change networking dinner, London. Senior Consultant Mark Sweeny and Colin Sales, Managing Director of IT Consultants 3C.
- 8 September – Direct Works Forum Seminar, Susan Kane and Associate Director Andy Ballard will be speaking about the financial implications of the recent rent reduction and introduction of RTB for HA’s.
- 16 & 17 September – Irish Council of Social Housing Biennial Conference, Co Offaly. Susan Kane and Hugh Coll will be at this key conference amongst others, so please contact us if you would like to meet up.
- 23 & 24 September – NHF Annual Conference, Birmingham. The Altair team will be out in force, with the partners, directors and some of the wider team also in Birmingham, so please contact us if you would like to meet up – visit the ‘our team’ page for contact details.
- 27 September – Labour Housing Group meeting, Brighton. Steve Douglas will be sharing his views with this fringe meeting at the Labour Party Conference.
- 7 October – Leadership Series Seminar – Governance and assurance: Managing the risks, Wakefield. Warwick. Steve Douglas will be Chairing this joint Altair/ Northern Housing Consortium event which has drawn together some of the sector’s key speakers for a focused, half-day session.
- 11 November – Macleod National Housing Conference, Dunblane. Fiona Underwood will be speaking at this conference.
- 18 November – First Wessex Housing Forum, Winchester. Details TBC.