Director, Finance Solutions, Altair
Home based with requirement to travel as necessary
Altair is a rapidly growing consultancy working in the housing, regeneration and voluntary sectors. Since the company was founded seven years ago we have gone from strength to strength and now enjoy a well-earned reputation as a consultancy firm that prides itself on delivering services of the highest standard.
Altair provides consultancy services to a variety of housing sector clients: housing associations, local authorities, ALMOs, developers, regulatory bodies and third sector organisations. We work throughout the UK and beyond, advising boards and senior executives on strategy and change, governance, HR advisory, recruitment and interim management, finance and treasury and property matters.
Altair is part of the Aquila Services Group plc, which also includes Aquila Treasury and Finance Solutions Ltd, the Group’s Financial Conduct Authority regulated treasury advisory firm.
About the role
In response to increasing demand for our services and the pressure that this has placed on our finance consulting team, we have a vacancy for a full time Director, Finance Solutions. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual to join our team and support the Group Director, Treasury & Finance Solutions and Director, Treasury and Finance to ensure that Altair’s strategic finance advisory services are developed and fully integrated into the Group’s client offering. The role will be responsible for effective business development for finance services, product development and resourcing for service delivery. The outputs of this work will enable the company to build upon the growth it has achieved over the past seven years as we continue to cement our position as one of the sector’s leading consultancies.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy with ambitious plans for the future, and a genuine commitment to providing opportunities for personal development to its staff. You will be joining Altair at an exciting time as we continue to grow within the UK and look to expand our overseas presence; you will have a significant role in ensuring our future success.
For further information about these roles, please download the Recruitment Pack. If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like a confidential discussion about any aspect of the role or the recruitment process, please contact a member of the Altair team:
For information regarding the role:
- Jim Lashmar, Director Treasury and Finance Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07968 616 550
For information regarding the recruitment process:
- Kimberley Wallace, Consultant, email@example.com, 07585 954 218
How to apply
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than three pages) including details of positions held (and dates); responsibilities and key achievements; and qualifications.
- A supporting statement (no more than 1,500 words) explaining why you are interested in the role and working for Altair, as well as evidencing your qualifications, experience and knowledge in relation to part one of the person specification.
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if you are currently employed). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- A completed diversity monitoring form (attached at Appendix 2 and available in Word format on the Altair website address above). Please note that this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not be seen or used in the recruitment process.
The closing date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 14th May 2018. Interviews will be held w/c 21st May 2018.
Download the required files