Finance and Investment Manager / Depute Director, Paragon Housing Association
£55,171 to £57,752 per annum
About Paragon Housing Association
Paragon Housing Association Limited is a Registered Social Landlord holding charitable status. The Association owns and manages around 1,400 properties in Falkirk, Clackmannanshire and Stirling local authority areas. The Association operates a factoring service for around 100 owners in flatted properties and has a wider factoring responsibility in estates across its area of operation. Most of the Association’s stock was originally acquired through large scale voluntary transfer from Scottish Homes and has grown through some small-scale development activities.
About the role
Paragon is seeking a qualified finance professional with good strategic skills, an understanding of the affordable housing sector and the ability to communicate complex financial issues to non-finance people.
Broad financial knowledge and experience including treasury management is essential, and experience in development finance is desirable but, in addition to professional excellence, Paragon is looking for a team player with experience of working with a management committee or board. Corporate leadership experience is also essential as the post-holder will deputise for the Director in her absence.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the Finance and Investment Manager / Depute Director position at Paragon Housing Association, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having reviewed the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about the position, please contact:
- Margaret Torrance, Director, Paragon Housing Association – tel: 01324 664966 | email@example.com
To apply for the position, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed and key achievements
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Paragon Housing Association and also addressing how you meet the requirements of PART ONE of the person specification
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form
The closing date for applications is 9:00am Monday 24 July. The job reference code is ALT184. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files