Director of Operations & Deputy Chief Executive, Havebury HP
Havebury is a successful organisation specialising in affordable housing in Suffolk, managing over 6,000 homes in the Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill areas. We have strong growth and transformation ambitions, and a track record of success as a business. We are looking for a resourceful, resilient and creative candidate who will be able to effectively contribute to our small highly performing Executive Team. We are rated G1/V1 and are a financially sound, developing organisation. We’re also an award winning company with accolades including the Sunday Times Best Companies, Bury Free Press Business of the Year, Architectural Awards and IIP Silver.
We are now looking for a new Director of Operations and Deputy Chief Executive. You will need to demonstrate a track record of success in delivering customer service excellence and will also have the ability to play a key role in contributing to the wider development of Havebury and drive its continued success. We are looking for a candidate who possesses a thorough awareness and understanding of our operating context and the communities in which we work, and someone who is ready to embrace the challenges that face our sector.
Strong and decisive leadership combined with excellent relationship building skills and interpersonal skills along with a genuine commitment to our customers and the wider community will be key to success in this role.
For more information, please download and review the briefing papers.
To apply for the Director of Operations position at Havebury Housing Partnership, please complete our registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file e.g. CV or supporting statement):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Havebury Housing Partnership and also addressing how you meet the requirements of the person specification
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form (a Word version is available on our website and attached as reference at Appendix 1 of this recruitment pack)
If, after having read the briefing papers, you would like a confidential and informal discussion of the role, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Anna Hammond, Director on: 07909 445 616 (mobile), 020 7934 0175 (office) or email: email@example.com
- Toby Lebeter, Business Analyst – office: 020 7934 0175 | mobile: 07833 227379 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 6 February 2017: and the job reference code is: ALT171
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files