HR Consultant, Altair Ltd
Circa £30k to £45k per annum, dependent upon experience
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring HR professional to join a leading housing consultancy and work on wide range of HR consultancy projects for a diverse range of clients.
You will be an ambitious individual who already has experience of working in a HR environment. You will possess lots of drive and energy and work collaboratively with other colleagues. You will enjoy working with people and building strong relationships.
As part of the role you will be involved in supporting our clients through a broad range of HR projects e.g. mergers, change and organisational development, advising on reward and salary benchmarking, recruitment, psychometric testing, employee relations advice etc.
You do not need to be fully experienced in all of these areas, but you will need the appetite to learn and grow in the full range of HR services we provide. You will also bring creativity and ideas to help us continually improve and develop the services we provide to clients.
About Altair Ltd
We are a specialist housing consultancy working across the UK, Ireland and beyond. We focus on adding value to our clients – whether they are a local authority, housing association, ALMO or private sector developers. We work throughout the UK and beyond, advising boards and senior executives on a range of areas including; human resources, strategy and change, governance, governance, property and treasury and finance related matters.
As part of the role you will be supported by a wider team of HR professionals, a programme of learning and development and you will have the opportunity to work on projects across the full range of services we provide to clients.
For further information please download the Recruitment Pack. If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like a confidential discussion about any aspect of the role or the recruitment process, please contact:
- Alex Dellot – Principal Consultant (and HR Product Lead), Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org, 07741 631 194
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file:
- A detailed CV (no more than three pages) including details of positions held (and dates); responsibilities and key achievements; and qualifications
- A supporting statement (no more than 1,000 words) explaining why you are interested in the role and working for Altair, as well as evidencing your experience and knowledge in relation to the role
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if you are currently employed). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- A completed diversity monitoring form (attached at Appendix 2 and available in Word format on the Altair website address above). Please note that this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not be seen or used in the recruitment process.
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 11th June 2018. Interviews will be held on 21st June and 25th June 2018. Job reference code is ALT607.
Download the required files