Development Director, Iceni Homes
Bury St Edmunds
Circa £65,000 per annum plus benefits
About Iceni Homes
Iceni Homes (Iceni) is a unique partnership that creates high quality housing for people across the UK. We are a unique collaborative partnership between three leading East Anglian housing associations:
- Colne Housing in Colchester
- Suffolk Housing in Bury St. Edmunds
- Hundred Houses in Cambridge
Iceni Homes also works very closely with a range of other housing stakeholders and is a development partner with the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA).
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious, flexible and experienced development professional who is able to manage a team and a delivery programme as well as operate at a strategic level internally and externally. The postholder will also lead our HCA programme.
You will ideally have significant experience of operating at a strategic level in the housebuilding industry and knowledge of the social housing sector. The ability to lead Iceni’s HCA programme is essential. Excellent relationship building skills and an ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders and audiences will be key to your success in this role. As the second most senior position in the business, working directly to the Managing Director, the role includes providing support in all areas of the business and providing leadership to all Iceni staff, as well as working closely with stakeholders.
How to apply
For further information about the Development Director role at Iceni Homes please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like a private and confidential discussion about the role, please contact:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Management and Executive Search – mob: 07806 602933 | email@example.com
To apply for the Development Director position at Iceni Homes, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates). Please include size of budgets, teams managed and key achievements
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Iceni Homes and also addressing how you meet the requirements of PART ONE of the person specification.
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- A completed Recruitment Monitoring Form
The closing date for applications is 10am, Monday 16th October 2017. The job reference code is ALT193. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files