Marketing Executive, Aquila
Up to £40,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Aquila (through its subsidiaries Altair and Aquila Treasury and Financial Solutions) is a rapidly growing consultancy working in the housing, regeneration and voluntary sectors. We have gone from strength to strength and now enjoy a well-earned reputation as a consultancy firm that prides itself on delivering services of the highest standard.
We provide consultancy services to a variety of housing sector clients: housing associations, local authorities, ALMOs, developers, regulatory bodies and third sector organisations. We work throughout the UK and beyond, advising boards and senior executives on strategy and change, governance, HR advisory, recruitment and interim management, finance and treasury and property matters.
About the role
We are now looking for a driven, self-motivated individual to join us as a Marketing Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy with ambitious plans for the future and a genuine commitment to providing opportunities for personal development to its staff. You will be joining us at an exciting time as we continue to grow within the UK and also look to expand our overseas presence, and you will be able to play a significant role in our future success. You will work primarily in our office in Bermondsey, London in a supportive team environment.
For further information about this role, please download the Recruitment Pack. If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like a confidential discussion about any aspect of the role or the recruitment process, please contact a member of the Altair team:
For information regarding the role:
- Michael Appleby – Markets and Growth Director, email@example.com, 07545 314 749
For information regarding the recruitment process:
- Kimberley Wallace, Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07585 954 218
How to apply
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than three pages) including details of positions held (and dates); responsibilities and key achievements; and qualifications.
- A supporting statement (no more than 1,000 words) explaining why you are interested in the role and working for Altair, as well as evidencing your experience and knowledge in relation to the role.
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if you are currently employed). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- A completed diversity monitoring form (attached at Appendix 2 and available in Word format on the Altair website address above). Please note that this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not be seen or used in the recruitment process.
The closing date for applications is midday on Wednesday 30th May 2018. Interviews will be held 6th and 11th June. The job reference code is ALT604.
Download the required files