Chief Executive, Manningham Housing Association
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£90,000 plus benefits
About Manningham Housing Association
Manningham Housing Association (MHA) is a 30-year old association with a proud track record of delivering homes and services to the communities of Bradford and Keighley. The organisation was established in 1986 to meet the needs of the local South Asian community and now has nearly 1,400 homes, housing over 6,000 residents. 80% of MHA’s residents are of Bangladeshi or Pakistani origin, but the organisation caters for all those in need. MHA has an annual turnover of £8.5m and a staff base of 35 colleagues; despite its small size, the organisation has gained a reputation of ‘punching above its weight’ in terms of its achievements. MHA consistently reports customer satisfaction in the 95%+ bracket.
About the role
Having recently agreed the foundations of its new Strategic Plan (due to be finalised in late September), MHA is now looking for a CEO to build on the hard work of its existing team to help deliver this Strategic Plan, which includes delivering the organisation’s voluntary undertaking action plan and regaining its G1 status. A social housing background and understanding of governance will be essential, as will a strong track record of performance and the development of effective partnerships. The postholder will also need excellent ambassadorial skills and an understanding of and commitment to working with communities.
How to apply
For further information about the Chief Executive role at Manningham Housing Association, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like a private and confidential discussion about the role, please contact:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Management and Executive Search – mob: 07806 602933 | email@example.com
To apply for the Chief Executive position at MHA, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than 3 sides of A4) including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets, teams managed and key achievements
- A supporting statement (no more than 4 sides of A4) explaining your motivation in applying for the Chief Executive position at MHA and also addressing PART ONE of the person specification
- Please provide the names and full contact details for three referees. References must include at least two positions with separate employers and, as a minimum, cover a period of three years employment and/or training history, where this is possible. Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- A completed Recruitment Monitoring Form
The closing date for applications is 9am, Monday 25 September 2017. The job reference code is ALT169. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files