Chief Executive, Manningham Housing Association
£80,000, car allowance £6,500
Are you an outstanding leader able to demonstrate commercial thinking whilst showing commitment to our social ethos?
Manningham Housing Association (MHA) is looking for a new Chief Executive to lead and inspire the organisation, ensuring that MHA is a well-run robust organisation, ready to meet the many challenges facing the social housing sector.
MHA is a specialist BME housing association with around 1,400 homes in Bradford and Keighley. MHA’s new Chief Executive will have a unique opportunity to shape its future, influence strategic direction and deliver significant and sustainable change.
Our new Chief Executive will be someone with exceptional leadership ability, a track record of successfully delivering change, strong communication and relationship building skills, commercial acumen, empathy for our customers’ needs and a commitment to excellence in service delivery.
For more information, please download and review the briefing papers.
How to apply
To apply for the Chief Executive position at MHA, please complete our registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file e.g. CV or supporting statement):
- A detailed CV (no more than 3 sides of A4) including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets, teams managed and key achievements
- A supporting statement (no more than 3 sides of A4) explaining your motivation in applying for the Chief Executive position at MHA and also addressing the first three sections of the person specification (summarising how you feel that your experience and skills make you a suitable candidate). Please give examples of specific achievements in the last five years which demonstrate your competence for this role.
- Please provide full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) the names and full contact details for three referees. References must include at least two positions with separate employers and, as a minimum, cover a period of three years employment and/or training history, where this is possible. Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form (a Word version is available on our website) and attached as reference at Appendix 1 of this recruitment pack
If, after having read the briefing papers, you would like a confidential and informal discussion of the role, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Anna Hammond, Director on: 07909 445 616 (mobile), 020 7934 0175 (office) or email: email@example.com
- Kimberley Wallace, HR Consultant – office: 020 7934 0175 | mobile: 07585 954 218 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is: 9:00am on Monday 6th February 2017 and the job reference code is: ALT169.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files
Please download: Balance Sheet Please download: Colleague Expectations Please download: Leader Expectations Please download: Briefing Papers - Chief Executive Please download: Recruitment monitoring form