Chief Executive, Nottingham Community Housing Association
£133,000 - £143,000 plus £7,355 per annum car allowance and other benefits
About Nottingham Community Housing Association
Nottingham Community Housing Association (NCHA) is one of the largest locally-based housing groups in the East Midlands. The organisation provides all forms of housing and care, managing over 9,200 homes and housing more than 20,000 tenants in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland. Over 50% of these properties are in Nottinghamshire but the Group owns properties in a total of thirty-one local authorities across the East Midlands.
NCHA employs over 1,000 staff and has a commitment to training and employability projects. The organisation’s annual turnover is £80.2 million, and its properties are worth over £600 million. In 2018, NCHA celebrates its 45th anniversary.
About the role
The Chief Executive will be responsible for the leadership and management of the organisation in accordance with NCHA’s mission and values. The post-holder will be responsible to the Board for the overall performance of the organisation, ensuring that it is well-positioned to achieve its strategic objectives and is able to respond positively and appropriately to challenges and opportunities.
We are looking for an exceptional leader who shares our passion for and expertise in social housing, care and support. You’ll need to be credible, innovative and aspirational to help NCHA drive forward its growing, high quality business in this challenging market. The successful candidate will be ambitious for NCHA but also recognise its values as being those of an organisation which is proud to have and retain its real social heart and purpose.
For further information about NCHA and the Chief Executive role, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about any aspect of this opportunity, please contact:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Executive Search and Interim Management – mobile: 07806 602933 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for the Chief Executive position at Nottingham Community Housing Association, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed, and key achievements, as well as qualifications (Word and Pdf versions)
- A short supporting statement outlining your motivation for applying for the role and evidencing your suitability against PART ONE of the Person Specification (Word and Pdf versions)
- Full contact details (including name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed equality and recruitment advertising monitoring form
The deadline for applications is 9:00am, Tuesday 3rd April 2018 and the job reference code is ALT207. Your application will be treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files