Board Member, North Devon Homes
Remuneration currently under review
Do you want to be part of a new generation Board with a strong social purpose?
North Devon Homes is a successful housing charity based in North Devon and with a turnover of £20 million and 3,300 units. Our 120 staff serve over 10,000 customers in the local area.
Due to a move from a constitutionally based board to a skills based board of ten independent members, we are looking to recruit five new Board Members, and are particularly interested in candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Property development
- Commercial business management
- Human resource strategy
- Marketing, technology and digitisation
Our Board is team-focused with a strong sense of collaboration in the aim of meeting our communities’ needs and fulfilling our mission to ‘create communities where people want to live’. We are very clear on our role as a social business, focused on people and our communities.
For more information, please download and review the briefing papers.
How to apply
To apply for a Board Member position at North Devon Homes, please complete our registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file e.g. CV or supporting statement):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed and key achievements
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at North Devon Homes and also addressing how you meet the requirements of Part One of the person specification.
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed “Recruitment Monitoring Form” (a Word version is available on our website) and attached as reference at Appendix 1 of this recruitment pack
If, after having read the briefing papers, you would like a confidential and informal discussion of the role, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Recruitment and Executive Search at Altair Ltd on 07806 602 933, office: 020 7934 0175 or email: email@example.com
- Kimberley Wallace, HR Consultant on: 07585 954 218 (mobile), 020 7934 0175 (office) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 12:00pm on Monday 13th February 2017. The reference for the role is ALT172.
Download the required files