PA to CEO and Office Manager, Altair Ltd
Up to £30,000, dependent on experience
Altair is a rapidly growing consultancy working in the housing, regeneration and voluntary sectors. Since the company was founded seven years ago we have gone from strength to strength and now enjoy a well-earned reputation as a consultancy firm that prides itself on delivering services of the highest standard.
Altair provides consultancy services to a variety of housing sector clients: housing associations, local authorities, ALMOs, developers, regulatory bodies and third sector organisations. We work throughout the UK and beyond, advising boards and senior executives on strategy and change, governance, HR advisory, recruitment and interim management, finance and treasury and property matters.
About the role
In response to increasing demand for our services, we have a vacancy for a full time PA to CEO and Office Manager. We are looking for a professional, highly organised and self-motivated individual to join our team, supporting the Co-Chief Executives and providing office support at our Head Offices in Bermondsey, London. The role will enable to company to build upon the growth it has achieved over the past seven years as we continue to cement our position as one of the sector’s leading consultancies. You will be joining Altair at an exciting time as we continue to grow within the UK and also look to expand our overseas presence, and you will be able to play a significant role in our future success.
For further information about these roles, please download the Recruitment Pack. If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like a confidential discussion about any aspect of the role or the recruitment process, please contact a member of the Altair team:
For information regarding the role:
- Claire Banks, Head of Finance and Corporate Resources, email@example.com, 07769 218197
For information regarding the recruitment process:
- Kimberley Wallace, Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07585 954 218
How to Apply
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file:
- A detailed CV (no more than three pages) including details of positions held (and dates); responsibilities and key achievements; and qualifications
- A supporting statement (no more than 1,500 words) explaining why you are interested in the role and working for Altair, as well as evidencing your experience and knowledge (part one of the person specification) in relation to the role
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if you are currently employed). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- A completed diversity monitoring form (attached at Appendix 2 and available in Word format on the Altair website address above). Please note that this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not be seen or used in the recruitment process.
The closing date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 4th June 2018. Interviews will be on 6th and 14th June. The role reference code is ALT605.
Download the required files