- Further Information
For further information, please download and review the briefing papers. We have also attached Plymouth Community Homes’ Strategic Business Plan, Value for Money Statement and its Board Remuneration Policy for your information.
- Anna Hammond, Director
- 020 7934 0175
- 07909 445616
Chair, Plymouth Community Homes
£15,000 per annum
About Plymouth Community Homes
Plymouth Community Homes (PCH) is a high performing, efficient and effective housing business focussed on providing good quality homes and services for the tenants and residents of Plymouth. The organisation has already achieved great things and has big ambitions for our future.
As PCH looks to the next five years, its priorities are to: maintain and increase its housing stock; build on its financial strength; and improve the quality and efficiency of the services it provides to ensure it has resources available to invest in new homes and services for the people of Plymouth. PCH wants to continue to be a leading, growing, independent housing association with a clear social purpose.
About the role
The overall purpose of the Chair role is to provide strategic leadership in conjunction with the Executive Management Team to ensure that the organisation has a high value added governance framework and clear strategic direction, as well as ensure that Plymouth Community Homes fulfils its mission, purpose and maximises output, quality of service and value for money.
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more about the Chair position at Plymouth Community Homes, please download and review the briefing papers. If, having read the papers, you would like a confidential and informal discussion about the role or recruitment process, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Anna Hammond, Director – office: 020 7934 0175 | mobile: 07909 445616 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Management and Executive Search – office: 020 7934 0175 | mobile: 07806 602933 | email: email@example.com
To apply for the role, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, then your first name, then a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates) highlighting key achievements and your contact details
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Plymouth Community Homes and also addressing how you meet the requirements of the person specification
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form
The closing date for applications is: 9am on Friday 21st April 2017 and the job reference code is: ALT178.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files
Please download: Briefing Papers Please download: Recruitment monitoring form Please download: Strategic Business Plan Please download: Value for Money Statement Please download: Pay and Performance Policy