Chief Executive, Pennaf Housing Group
St Asaph, Wales
Attractive six figure salary
Pennaf has a Group turnover of £39 million, manages nearly 6000 homes across North and Mid Wales, and employs 677 talented staff from the local area. We have ambitious plans to build a further 1200 homes by Spring 2021, the vast majority to be homes for social rent.
We have a strong reputation within our communities across all areas of work, particularly for our supported housing and extra care. We are proud of the work we do, and offer opportunity for those on low income and who need support. We aim to support the most vulnerable in society through our primary purpose of: Opening Doors – Enhancing Lives.
About the role
We are looking for candidates with executive level experience who come from a housing background. Individuals should have exceptional leadership and strategic management skills, and be able to navigate the complexities of the sector using their strategic aptitude to enable the organisation to achieve its ambitious development plans. People skills will be essential for the role, with the ability to motivate staff, understand customers and achieve positive and lasting change. Candidates should have a strong passion for social purpose and a customer-centred ethos. If you share our values, then we would love to hear from you. You can help us shape the future of Pennaf.
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more, please download and read the recruitment pack.
To apply for the Chief Executive position at Pennaf, please complete our registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than 3 sides of A4) including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets, teams managed and key achievements.
- A supporting statement (no more than 3 sides of A4) explaining your motivation in applying for the Chief Executive position at Pennaf and how you would approach the role. Please give examples of specific achievements in the last five years which demonstrate your competence for this role. You should also address the main areas in the person specification (summarising how you feel that your experience makes you a suitable candidate).
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form (a Word version is available on our website) and attached as reference at Appendix 1 of this recruitment pack
The closing date for applications is: 9:00am on 11th December 2017 and the job reference code is: ALT201.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
For further information about the recruitment process please contact one of our retained advisors at Altair Ltd:
- Judy Wayne, Director at Altair Ltd on 07880 606 067 or email email@example.com
- Kimberley Wallace, Consultant at Altair Ltd on 07585 954 218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the required files