Project Administrator, Altair Ltd
£20,000 - £27,000
We are a specialist housing consultancy working across the UK, Ireland and beyond. We focus on adding value to our clients – whether they are a local authority, housing association, ALMO or private sector developers. We work throughout the UK and beyond, advising boards and senior executives on a range of areas including; human resources, strategy and change, governance, governance, property and treasury and finance related matters.
About the role
To support the ongoing development of our services to clients, we are now looking for an individual to join us as a Project Administrator to focus on our recruitment and interim activities, but also provide wider support to all other areas of our consultancy work.
We are looking for individuals with the following experience and abilities:
- Experience of providing and quality and consistent administrative service
- Experience of developing effective working relationships with stakeholders to develop and deliver plans, with measurable outcomes.
- Proven experience of project work with a successful track record of delivering projects
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands.
- Ability to use initiative to make sound judgement calls.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to acts pro-actively in seeking and acting upon feedback.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy with ambitious plans for the future and a genuine commitment to providing opportunities for personal development to its staff. You will be joining us at an exciting time as we continue to grow within the UK, and you will be able to play a significant role in our future success.
For further information about these roles, please download the recruitment pack. If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like a confidential discussion about any aspect of the role or the recruitment process, please contact:
How to Apply
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than three pages) including details of positions held (and dates); responsibilities and key achievements; and qualifications
- A supporting statement (no more than 1,000 words) explaining why you are interested in the role and working for Altair, as well as evidencing your experience and knowledge in relation to the role
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if you are currently employed). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- A completed diversity monitoring form (attached at Appendix 2 and attached below). Please note that this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not be seen or used in the recruitment process.
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 4th June 2018. Interviews will be held on 6th June and 13th June 2018. The job reference code is ALT606.
Download the required files