- Further Information
For further information please contact:
- Gemma Duggan
- 07586 325 368
Project Co-ordinator, Altair Ltd
£20,000 - £27,000
We are a specialist housing consultancy working across the UK, Ireland and beyond. We focus on adding value to our clients – whether they are a local authority, housing association, ALMO or private sector developer. We are looking for a Project Co-ordinator who will work across the business streams, with responsibility for providing a co-ordination role to ensure the smooth running and delivery of our recruitment and interim management projects both to clients and internally.
We are looking for individuals with the following experience and abilities:
- Experience of developing effective working relationships with stakeholders to develop and deliver plans, with measurable outcomes.
- Proven experience of project work with a successful track record of delivering projects, within timescale and budget.
- Knowledge of, or interest in learning about, housing providers business structures.
- Knowledge of, or interest in learning about, recruitment and interim management.
- Has an understanding of and can apply project co-ordination tools and methods to support project delivery.
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands.
- Ability to use initiative to make sound judgement calls.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to undertake research into areas such as; policy and best practice. etc.
- Ability to acts pro-actively in seeking and acting upon feedback.
This role would suit both a recent graduate who wants to develop, or someone with experience of project work looking to expand their skills and experience.
For further information about the role please read the Recruitment Pack. If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like a confidential discussion about any aspect of the role or the recruitment process, please contact:
- Gemma Duggan, Principal Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org / 07586 325 368
To apply for the role, please send the following documents to Gemma Duggan at email@example.com:
- A detailed CV (no more than three pages) including details of positions held (and dates); responsibilities and key achievements; and qualifications
- A supporting statement (no more than 1,500 words) explaining why you are interested in the role and working for Altair, as well as evidencing your experience and knowledge in relation to the role
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if you are currently employed). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- A completed diversity monitoring form (attached at Appendix 2 and available in Word format on the Altair website). Please note that this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not be seen or used in the recruitment process.
The closing date for applications is 9.00am on Friday 16th March 2018. The recruitment reference number is ALT601.
Interviews will take place week commencing 19th March 2018. We are looking for the successful candidate to commend work in April 2018.
Download the required files