Group Treasury Committee Members
National remit but head office is Liverpool
£3,000 per annum
About Riverside Group Ltd.
The Riverside Group Limited (Riverside) is one the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations, owning or managing over 50,000 properties from Kent in south east England to Irvine on the west coast of Scotland. In 2016, Riverside had a turnover of £365 million and employed 2,711 staff.
Riverside is a complex structure with funding arising at different levels in the Group. We have an existing loan portfolio of over £750m comprising of bank loans and bond finance and are currently rated Aa3 by Moodys (we share the highest ratings of all housing associations with only one other provider in the sector). Riverside’s Board has recently adopted an exciting new business plan which will require over £200m in new finance over the next four years to fund its increased build programme.
About the role
We are seeking two treasury committee members to provide support and challenge as we deliver our new treasury strategy.
Ideally, one member will have a corporate treasury background and the other capital markets/banking experience (of course, the two are not mutually exclusive). Both members will be professionally qualified, have in-depth and senior-level experience and significant achievement as a non-executive or corporate board director in a large and complex organisation. Housing sector experience isn’t essential but candidates must evidence an interest in how a housing association operates and the key funding issues affecting the sector. The ability to provide support and challenge to the executive team is a pre-requisite.
If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like a confidential and informal discussion about the role , please contact:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Management and Executive Search at Altair Ltd on 07806 602933 or email: email@example.com
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like to submit a formal application, please complete our registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed and key achievements
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Riverside Group Ltd and also addressing how you meet the requirements of Part One of the person specification.
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees. Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form
The closing date for applications is: 10:00am Monday 3 July 2017 and the role reference code is: ALT185.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files