Director of Transformation
London (or nationwide)
£90k to £95k per annum plus 10% car allowance and other benefits) 2-year Contract
About Salvation Army Housing Association
This is an exciting time to join saha.
Over a period 60 years we have grown into a specialist provider of support and accommodation, with services provided to a hugely diverse range of residents and service users across England. As part of our next phase of development, we have recently appointed a new Chief Executive and have embarked on a transformation programme to modernise the way we operate and centre the organisation around our residents and service users.
The ambitious transformation programme is far reaching and will include areas such as; digitalisation, culture change, modernising systems and processes.
We are looking to appoint a Director of Transformation to work across the organisation to lead on the delivery of the transformation programme. Experience of a range of transformation tools and techniques in relation to areas such as culture, processes and technology will be essential, as will knowledge of what first-class customer service looks like. In-sector experience is desirable, but not essential.
For an informal and confidential discussion about this role, please read through our recruitment pack and contact our retained advisor at Altair Ltd:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Executive Search and Interim Management – mobile: 07806 602933 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Appleby, Markets and Growth Director – mobile: 07545 314 749 | email: email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed and key achievements, as well as your qualifications
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at saha and also addressing PART ONE of the person specification (summarising how you feel that your knowledge and experience make you a suitable candidate). Please give examples of specific achievements in the last five years which demonstrate your competence for this role
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees. Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form and Diversity Monitoring Form (a Word version is available on our website and attached as reference at Appendices 2 and 3 of this recruitment pack)
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, 28th January 2019 and the job reference code is ALT236.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files