Finance Assistant, Sales Ledger, Altair Ltd
Up to £25,000, dependent on experience
Altair is a rapidly growing consultancy working in the housing, regeneration and voluntary sectors. Since the company was founded seven years ago we have gone from strength to strength and now enjoy a well-earned reputation as a consultancy firm that prides itself on delivering services of the highest standard.
Altair provides consultancy services to a variety of housing sector clients: housing associations, local authorities, ALMOs, developers, regulatory bodies and third sector organisations. We work throughout the UK and beyond, advising boards and senior executives on strategy and change, governance, HR advisory, recruitment and interim management, finance and treasury and property matters.
In response to the growing demand from our clients for our services and the increased pressure this has placed on our finance team, we are now looking for a driven, self-motivated individual to join us as a Finance Assistant – Sales Ledger. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy with ambitious plans for the future and a genuine commitment to providing opportunities for personal development to its staff. You will be joining Altair at an exciting time as we continue to grow within the UK and also look to expand our overseas presence, and you will be able to play a significant role in our future success. You will work primarily in our office in Bermondsey, London in a supportive team environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than three pages) including details of positions held (and dates); responsibilities and key achievements; and qualifications
- A supporting statement (no more than 1,500 words) explaining why you are interested in the role and working for Altair, as well as evidencing your experience and knowledge in relation to the role
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if you are currently employed). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- A completed diversity monitoring form (in the Recruitment Pack at Appendix 2 and downloadable from this web-page). Please note that this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not be seen or used in the recruitment process.
For further information about these roles, please download the Recruitment Pack. If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like a confidential discussion about any aspect of the role or the recruitment process, please contact a member of the Altair team:
For information regarding the role:
- Claire Banks, Head of Finance and Corporate Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07769 218197
For information regarding the recruitment process:
- Toby Lebeter, Business Analyst, email@example.com, 07833 227379
- Kimberley Wallace, Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07585 954 218
The closing date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 9th April 2018 and the job reference code is ALT602. Your application will be treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files