Executive Director (Investment and Growth), Silva Homes (currently Bracknell Forest Homes)
circa £110k plus attractive benefits
About Silva Homes
The association was established as Bracknell Forest Homes in 2007 (through stock transfer) and now has 6,200 homes in ownership and a further 1,100 leaseholders/shared owners. Silva has 210 employees and a turnover of £48m. Since transfer, the organisation has built 414 properties and acquired another 348. Their approved business plan is to build 1,100 homes over the next five years, but Silva’s aim is to maximise their capacity to develop new homes in the next iteration of the financial plan, having firmly grounded the investment needs of the organisation’s existing assets.
Although Silva Homes has significant financial capacity as well as high-quality services, the organisation’s new operating model and strategy has been designed to create a more agile organisation, generate efficiencies for investing in new homes and further increase customer focus with a significant emphasis on enhanced digital transactions. To facilitate this shift, a new organisational structure was agreed by the board and Silva havs recently recruited a new chief executive and the majority of the executive team.
About the role
The Executive Director (Investment & Growth) will lead the Development and Property Investment functions and play a pivotal role in delivering the association’s strategic objectives for existing and new assets. Silva is looking for an empowering leader with substantial experience of operating at a senior level in a complex asset-based and customer facing organisation. Extensive experience of delivering outstanding results in asset values and growth as well as operational and financial performance will be required. Up-to-date knowledge of legislative frameworks, regulatory requirements and key issues relevant to the post will also be important, as will the ability to work with boards and a wide range of stakeholders.
For further information about Silva Homes and the Executive Director (Investment and Growth) role, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about any aspect of this opportunity, please contact:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Executive Search and Interim Management – mobile: 07806 602933 | email: email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for the role, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, then your first name, followed by a brief description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed, qualifications and key achievements but not exceeding 2,000 words
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Silva Homes and also addressing how you meet PART ONE of the person specification, but not exceeding 2,000 words
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form
The closing date for applications is: 9:00am on Thursday 10th 2018 and the job reference code is: ALT199. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files