Executive Director (People and Change), Silva Homes (currently Bracknell Forest Homes)
circa £100k plus attractive benefits
About Silva Homes
Silva Homes was established in 2007 as Bracknell Forest Homes through a stock transfer, and now has over 6,200 homes in ownership and a further 1,100 leaseholders/shared owners. The organisation has 220 employees and an estimated turnover of £42m. The organisation also holds the highest possible regulatory rating of G1/V1. Silva Homes has an active development programme, targeting the development of 1,600 homes over the next five years.
As part of the organisation’s new strategy, it was agreed that Bracknell Forest Homes would re-brand as Silva Homes, a change that will be formally adopted in the new year.
About the role
The Executive Director (People and Change) will lead the HR and IT functions, and play a pivotal role in driving forward the organisation’s ambitions. We are looking for an empowering leader with substantial experience of operating at a senior level in a complex people-oriented and customer-facing organisation. A strong track record of collaborative strategic leadership, leading complex, organisational-wide projects and major organisational change will be required. Up-to-date knowledge of legislative frameworks, regulatory requirements and key issues relevant to the post will also be important, as will the ability to work with boards and a wide range of stakeholders.
For further information about Silva Homes and the Executive Director (People and Change) role, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about any aspect of this opportunity, please contact:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Executive Search and Interim Management – mobile: 07806 602933 | email: email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for the role, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, then your first name, followed by a brief description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed, qualifications and key achievements but not exceeding 2,000 words
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Silva Homes and also addressing how you meet PART ONE of the person specification, but not exceeding 2,000 words
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form
The closing date for applications is: 9:00am on Monday 8 January 2018 and the job reference code is: ALT200. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files