- Sarah- Joy Lewis
- 07880 327459
Sarah- Joy Lewis
Commercialisation, ALMOs, resident scrutiny/involvement, mergers and acquisitions, regeneration, service reviews, homelessness, Board excellence, market analysis, psychometric testing.
Sarah-Joy is a housing professional with a range of operational experience in a local authority and ALMO context. She has worked on a range of high profile regeneration projects in a range of roles, including providing commercial advice and procurement support. Sarah-Joy has supported the delivery of service reviews and Target Operating Model development for a number of large housing associations, including members of the G15. She has front-line customer service experience and direct knowledge of housing and homelessness legislation.
Sarah-Joy has worked with companies across the sector, including G15 organisations, and has experience of service reviews and supporting the delivery of governance effectiveness work. She has a strong understanding of working within a procurement framework and has delivered detailed options appraisals for organisations considering their future. In addition to this, she has successfully completed Altair’s Introduction to Lean course.
- Interim work for a LB Ealing’s wholly owned Private Rental company, Broadway Living, including servicing the board, developing strategy and performance reporting.
- Commercial investment opportunity exploration and delivery for LB Newham
- Merger and acquisition advice to a number of Housing Associations
- Market analysis and partnership support to a large commercial investor
- Governance reviews and Board Skills appraisals for large Housing Associations including County Durham Housing Group, and Coast and Country Housing
- ALMO review and options appraisals for Manchester City Council, and Westminster City Council.
- Service reviews and Target Operating Model development for a number of large housing associations, including members of the G15
- University of Nottingham – Master’s degree in International Relations
- CEB Occupational Personality Questionnaire – Level A and B
- Prince2 Foundation Qualified
Deptford Reach – Trustee
- Drafting of corporate plans and strategies for a range of housing organisations