Policy Development, Qualitative and Quantitative Research and Analysis, Statistical and Data Analysis, Report Writing, Technical Editing, External Communications
Cassidy joined Altair as an Analyst in November 2017 to help support and strengthen the delivery of projects to clients. Prior to working at Altair, she studied the process of policy development, which informed her perspective on designing and examining research for use in recommendation and strategy briefs. At Altair, she provides data, analysis and research activities to support the delivery of projects for clients. This includes the upkeep and design of data sets, surveys, bench-marking, literature reviews, and qualitative and quantitative housing research.
Cassidy is interested in the interplay between modern communications, government policy, and the housing sector and shares relevant industry commentary on Twitter.
- Providing statistical and analytical support for corporate culture review
- NED remuneration benchmarking and reporting for a national RP
- Salary benchmarking work across Altair’s HR clients
- Database design and interpretation for a various growth strategy clients
- Sector and policy implication reporting
- Governance and structure benchmarking support for the RP in the North
University of Cambridge - MPhil Public Policy> Back to Team