Project management, development appraisals, viability advice, property disposals and acquisitions, regeneration, planning, affordable housing, tenure modelling.
Aaron is a Chartered Planning and Development Surveyor with experience in the assessment, negotiation and delivery of development sites and opportunities. He has experience of a range of projects having previously worked for large, developing Registered Providers and the Homes and Communities Agency, as well as a period with a London Borough bringing sites forward for the delivery of a range of housing tenures including supported housing as well as mixed-use development.
This experience means Aaron understands the constraints of delivering residential and mixed-use development including affordable housing and has the knowledge and experience to develop commercially viable and deliverable solutions for clients.
This diverse background has included working on large, strategic development sites such as Brent Cross and Battersea Power Station as well as various developments including projects for supported housing, estate regeneration and mixed tenure, mixed-use development.
- Recent projects that Aaron has been involved in include:
- Utilised a wide network of contacts to deliver acquisition of new opportunities totaling £80m in value and 300 new homes on behalf of a G15 RP client
- Project managed a bid to the London Development Panel 2
- Viability advice to Genesis to support their planning application for Grahame Park to the GLA and Barnet
- Viability advice to London Borough of Barking and Dagenham to support their planning application for Gascoigne Estate West.
Quod – Associate
Family Mosaic – Senior Project Manager
London Borough of Waltham Forest – Development and Investment Manager
Homes & Communities Agency – Area Manager
Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (2013)
Barnsbury Housing Association – Board member (Vice Chair)> Back to Team