Senior Development Consultant with extensive experience delivering mixed-use, multiple tenure schemes ranging in scale from large Regeneration schemes to infill garage sites. Specialises in finding solutions to enable efficient delivery of housing.
Alex has worked in regeneration for over 10 years, in that time he has worked for several housing developers including a large developing G15 Registered Provider and developing Local Authorities. In that time Alex gained experience of regeneration, resident consultation, land acquisition, feasibility assessments, financial appraisals, viability analysis, procurement, obtaining Planning Permission, negotiation, boundary disputes, S106 negotiations, tall buildings, commercial space, meanwhile uses, value engineering and board approvals.
Recent projects that Alex has been involved in include:
• Managing the delivery of several 10-26 story towers in East London as Interim Development Manager
• Managing the development pipeline for a newly developing company wholly owned by the Local Authority
• Identifying new development sites
• Managing and mentoring a team of Project Managers as Interim Team Leader
• Appraisal of development opportunities
Notting Hill Housing - Senior Project Manager
Essentia – Project Manager
Swan Housing – Project Manager