- Cathy Durham
- Service Delivery Director
- 07585 952740
Audit, assurance, risk management, investigations, strategy and governance, regulatory, quality and compliance issues.
Cathy is Service Delivery Director at Altair. She is responsible for delivery of client projects, focusing on quality and resource management.
She is a Chartered Internal Auditor and is qualified in Internal Audit Leadership. She has considerable knowledge and experience of audit, assurance and implementing practical risk management, including at Board level. Cathy has worked in the housing, local authority and finance sectors.
Prior to joining Altair, Cathy was Group Director of Internal Audit for a leading social housing and care provider.
Recent projects that Cathy has been involved in include:
- Board appraisals for a housing association group
- Merger advice and due diligence for four housing associations
- Board risk training and development sessions
- Governance advice and support
- Facilitated board strategy events with several associations
- An investigation following regulatory action
- Working with merging organisations on their assurance and risk management processes
- Design and development of year-end assurance reporting processes for a housing association
The Guinness Partnership – Group Director of Internal Audit
Aylesbury Vale District Council – Audit and Assurance Manager
Barclays Bank – Various banking and auditing positions, including Senior Internal Auditor