Property, development, regeneration, commercial sectors, project management, leadership, growth and change guidance.
Chris has worked with numerous local authorities and a broad range of public and private sector housing organisations on strategic regeneration planning, asset management and capital programme delivery.
He held Director of Housing posts in two London boroughs and was the CEO of the London Borough of Newham. At Newham, Chris led the borough’s contribution to the 2012 Olympic Games and the development of Stratford City. He was also the architect of London’s largest estate-based regeneration scheme at Canning Town. In addition, Chris led a number of pioneering housing special-purpose vehicles, including the establishment of the first Urban Regeneration Company, and worked on several local asset-backed vehicles and pathfinder housing PFI schemes.
Recent projects that Chris has been involved in include:
- Establishing and running a commercial build to rent company for a London Borough
- Devising merger and acquisition strategies for two large RPs operating in the South East
- Lead residential adviser on ‘Project Riyadh’ for the Saudi Municipality
- New development business opportunities for private sector clients in London and the North West
- Assisting in the registration of an Essex-based for-profit RP
- Providing private rental sector strategies for RPs and property developers
London Borough of Newham - Chief Executive
Ealing Homes - Chief Executive
London Borough of Greenwich - Interim Director of Neighbourhood Services
MBA from the London Business School
Red Door Ventures – Non-Executive Director> Back to Team