Specialises in planning applications, consultations, consents, project appraisals, budget monitoring and management of multi-disciplinary project teams.
Claire is a Chartered Planning and Development Surveyor (MRICS) and Town Planner (MRTPI) with 14 years’ experience in the property and housing sector. Claire has worked on a variety of mix-use schemes through the planning and pre-construction processes and has experience of a wide variety of project values, from 20 units – 1,000 units.
Recent projects that Claire has been involved in include:
- Client-side Development Manager for Genesis HA: Grahame Park Stage B Regeneration project including 1,000 mixed tenure homes delivered along with state-of-the-art community facilities and new green spaces
- Delivery of Basildon Council’s New Homes Programme: 500 homes over the next five years. Involved in all aspects of the development process from acquisition to disposal.
- New Business team support to numerous HAs including financial appraisals to ascertain land value and structuring of offers
- Due diligence for new site opportunities including financial appraisal and planning advice
- Consents, Section 106 Agreements, detailed design, space optimisation and value engineering for a range of Housing Associations & public-sector bodies
Essential Living Management Ltd- Development Manager
Coles Express Group Ltd - Portfolio and Planning Analyst
Brazier Motti Ltd - Town Planner
The London Borough of Newham Council - Planning Officer
Women’s Pioneer Housing Association – Board Member> Back to Team