Strategic business planning, development feasibility modelling, treasury management, strategic financial advice, stock rationalisation modelling, project appraisal, process improvement and team rationalisation.
Gill is a certified accountant with over ten years experience in the housing sector, having worked for a large provider of sheltered and extra care housing. She has operated at Board level and as part of an Audit & Risk Committee.
During her time in the housing sector, Gill has led a number of strategic organisational change projects, including business disposal and technology implementation. Before housing, Gill worked in senior finance roles for large financial services organisations.
• Pre-merger business planning
• Financial governance work for Housing Associations
• VFM review for a large RP
• Working with an RP Board in preparation for an IDA
• Financial viability analysis for the Irish housing regulator
• Brixx business plan conversions to FRS102
Anchor Trust – Acting Finance Director
Large financial services organisations – Finance Manager