Strategic business planning, development feasibility modelling, strategic financial advice, treasury management, stock rationalisation modelling, project appraisal, process improvement and team rationalisation.
Gill is a certified accountant with over ten years’ experience in the housing sector, having previously worked for a large provider of sheltered and extra care housing. She has operated at Board level and as part of an Audit & Risk Committee and brings this full range of up-to date experience and understanding to Altair’s consultancy offering.
During her time in the housing sector, Gill has led a number of strategic organisational change projects, including business disposal and technology implementation. Before housing, Gill worked in senior finance roles for large financial services organisations.
Recent projects that Gill has been involved in include:
- Review of the structure and effectiveness of a housing finance team.
- Business case and financial modelling to support investment in a development subsidiary
- Financial viability analysis for the Irish housing regulator
- Brixx business planning for numerous housing associations
- Value For Money review for a large RP
- Board away day facilitation on financial stress testing
- Working with RP Boards in preparation for In Depth Assessments
- Pre-merger business planning
- Financial governance work for Housing Associations
Anchor Trust – Acting Finance Director
Large financial services organisations – Finance Manager