Governance, continuous improvement, facilitation of focus groups and away-days, providing training and coaching and policy and strategy development.
Jo-Anne is an experienced management consultant with a track record of establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients, their customers and stakeholders. Jo-Anne has significant experience of working in the social housing sector and providing advice and support on governance matters.
As a Lean Advanced Practitioner, Jo-Anne has worked with executives, management, officers and customers across a range of sectors to identify business improvements. Recent housing transformation projects have focussed on identifying opportunities for clients to reduce costs, change the way services are delivered to customers whilst embracing digitalisation strategies.
Recent projects that Jo-Anne has been involved in include:
- Governance reviews – the review of structures and composition, facilitating board appraisals, reviewing key governance documentation, undertaking stakeholder surveys and facilitating sessions for boards, staff and customers
- Risk management and business assurance reviews – reviewing key service areas to ensure that there are satisfactory levels of internal control in operation, including the walk-through of key processes
- Organisational reviews – conducting reviews of end to end services focusing on how services are currently delivered and identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Board member training
- Facilitating Board away days
- Coaching – delivering coaching and management planning sessions
- Conducting research into best practice models for LSVT governance
Capita – Senior Consultant
Sector (formerly Tribal) – Manager
Tribal (formerly HCH) – Manager
Beever and Struthers Chartered Accountants – Senior Internal Audit Manager
Portico Housing Group – Group Internal Auditor
North British Housing Association – Senior Internal Auditor