Strategy, regulation, governance, mergers and acquisitions, investigations, board and organisational development.
Judy brings in-depth knowledge of governance, regulation, policy development, mergers and stock transfers gained from working in the housing sector for over 30 years. She has advised governments, including the Welsh and Polish governments, local authorities and housing associations on policy, governance and organisational change. She has a strong track record of supporting boards and senior executives with their strategic planning, helping organisations grow and transform.
As a researcher she contributes to the development of housing policy and practice, and leads Altair’s services in Wales.
Recent projects that Judy has been involved in include:
- Governance reviews, advice and support to chairs and boards
- Options appraisals, merger strategies, lead advice and due diligence
- Away days and corporate planning
- Recruitment of chief executives and leadership teams
- Value for Money and compliance reviews
- Research and policy development
- Special investigations for the Scottish Housing Regulator
Capita Consulting - Director
Tribal Group - Housing Market Director
HACAS Chapman Hendy - Senior Consultant
KPMG - Senior Consultant
Garden Organic - Trustee
Welsh Housing Quarterly Advisory Board - Member
Welsh Housing Quality Standard: Verification of progress in Achieving the Standard for the future for Welsh Government
Fit for the Future LSVT Governance for Magenta, InCommunities and Bolton-at-Home
Investigation into different structures for delivering public services using social housing as a case study for the Welsh Co-operative and Mutuals Commission> Back to Team