Human resources, employee relations, employment law, performance management, organisational change, succession planning, employee engagement, coaching and training, remuneration and benefits, mediation, internal communications, psychometric testing.
Kimberley is a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD) with over 9 years’ professional HR experience working in the fields of housing, healthcare and media.
Kimberley works within our Organisational Excellence team, leading and supporting on both people and recruitment activities. This includes services in areas including: policy writing; HR advice and support; people and culture; coaching; remuneration reviews; executive recruitment and assessments, and board performance reviews.
Kimberley also holds a Psychology Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Kent, and is a certified psychometric tester. She has also attended further courses in CIPD coaching and mediation skills.
Recent projects that Kimberley has been involved in include:
- Executive career coaching for a large Welsh housing association
- Review and design of a board appraisal process for a large RP
- Full HR policy and staff handbook review for a large housing association
- Providing HR advice under a retainer agreement for a not-for-profit housing provider
- Interview skills coaching for executive and senior management for multiple housing associations
- Development of an executive remuneration strategy for an RP
- Full organisational remuneration benchmarking reviews for large housing associations in Scotland, Wales and England
- Recruitment of an HR Director for a housing association
- Psychometric testing for various board and executive-level recruitment candidates
- Redesign of a job evaluation scheme for a large Scottish housing provider
London Bridge Hospital - Human Resources Advisor
Konica Minolta – Human Resources Advisor
Telegraph Media Group - Human Resources and Communications Advisor
Clinton Cards - Human Resources Assistant