Human resources, employee relations, employment law, performance management, organisational change, succession planning, employee engagement, coaching and training, remuneration and benefits, mediation, internal communications, psychometric profiling.
Kimberley is a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD) with over ten years’ professional HR experience working in the fields of housing, healthcare and media.
Kimberley works within our People team, leading and supporting on people, recruitment and organisational excellence activities. This includes services in areas including HR advice and support, people and culture, change and transformation, coaching and training, remuneration reviews, Executive and Board recruitment, psychometric profiling, and board performance reviews.
Kimberley also holds a Psychology Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Kent, and is a certified psychometric tester in SHL and Hogan. She has also attended further courses in CIPD coaching and mediation skills.
Recent projects that Kimberley has been involved in include:
- Interview skills coaching, executive career coaching, and management development sessions for housing associations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Development of an executive remuneration strategy and remuneration advice for various registered providers
- Full organisational remuneration benchmarking reviews (including equal pay reviews) for housing associations in Scotland, Wales and England
- Psychometric profiling and recruitment support for various Board and Executive-level recruitment campaigns
- A full organisational restructure programme for a large housing association
- TUPE transfer programme management for a large housing association
- Redesign of a job evaluation scheme for a large Scottish housing provider
- Review and design of a board appraisal processes for various registered providers
- Full HR policy and staff handbook review for a large housing association
- Providing HR advice under a retainer agreement for a not-for-profit housing provider
London Bridge Hospital - Human Resources Advisor
Konica Minolta – Human Resources Advisor
Telegraph Media Group - Human Resources and Communications Advisor