Option appraisals regarding delivery of housing services, stock transfers, rent modelling and business planning using Excel and Brixx.
Liz is a qualified Chartered Accountant with 20 years’ experience in the housing sector. After receiving her accountancy qualification from one of the “big six” accountancy firms, she spent 3 years as a Management and Development Accountant before joining an LSVT housing association. Prior to joining Altair in November 2012 she was a Senior Housing Consultant with Sector (previously HACAS Chapman Hendy and Tribal) for 15 years. Her work as a consultant has mainly focused on carrying out options appraisals, providing assistance with the stock transfer process and business planning.
In addition, Liz is an accredited Brixx modeller and has extensive experience of utilising both Brixx planning software and Excel to carry out financial modelling work.
Recent projects that Liz has been involved in include:
- Business planning and financial review for the set-up of several Council Local Development Companies
- Brixx business planning, full financial review preparation and regeneration capital grant fund review for a large housing association
- Brixx business planning for numerous housing associations
- Brixx business planning regarding the merger of two housing associations
- Review of housing management options for Local Authorities
- Review of HRA financial model and implementation of HRA Brixx business planning for a London Borough
- Brixx business planning implementation and development Brixx support for a housing association
- Viability reviews for the Irish Housing Regulator
Sector (formerly Tribal and HCH) – Senior Consultant
High Weald HA – Development Accountant
British Rail – Management Accountant, Development Accountant
Coopers & Lybrand – Trainee Chartered Accountant