Governance, strategy, organisational design, corporate performance management, risk management, regulation, project and programme management, information systems and technology, mergers and acquisitions.
Mark is a governance and regulation specialist with a strong background in corporate performance management and information systems. He advises boards and executive teams on strategy development, governance, organisational transformation and strategic risk management. He has worked with large, diverse organisations, adapting their corporate performance framework to new regulatory standards and reviewing their boards’ approach to risk management in light of the revised financial and economic context for social housing.
His background in project and programme management has produced an unequivocal focus on excellence in delivery, with a particular expertise in negotiating successful outcomes in complex de-centralised environments.
Recent projects that Mark has been involved in include:
- Governance reviews for several housing associations
- Transformation programme design for a London-based housing association
- Merger advice and support for a North Wales housing association
- Taking a lead advisor role in a merger project
- Strategic options appraisals
- Corporate performance management reviews
- Process modelling and organisational design for a Scottish housing association
- IT strategy and CRM programme reviews for numerous housing associations
- IT service options appraisals
Capita (formerly Tribal) – Senior Manager
Tribal – Assistant Director
William Sutton Housing Group – Head of IT and IS
ICL Fujitsu – Project and Programme Management
CFM – Senior Systems Analyst
Lee Housing Association - Chair
Christian Action HA - Board member and Chair
Shaftesbury Housing Group - Vice-Chair