Matt McCormack Evans
Performance and operational reviews, project management, strategic reviews, Target Operating Models, data and market analysis, development and regeneration, merger and acquisition strategies, policy and procedure reviews.
Matt is an experienced consultant and project manager who works across our organisational excellence, strategy, governance, and property work streams.
Matt delivers a range of organisational excellence projects including Target Operating Model design, service reviews, and change implementation. His strategy work is equally diverse but with particular expertise in developing corporate strategy, merger and acquisition work, and procurement strategy.
Matt is also highly experienced in conducting governance reviews and mock In Depth Assessments for Registered Providers. Matt also has a background in regeneration work and has a detailed understanding of the development process.
Recent projects that Matt has been involved in include:
- Developing a Target Operating Model for a medium-sized HA in the South West of England
- Service review and operating model design for contact centre and repairs planning functions for a large HA in the South of England
- Project management and procurement advice for a council-owned company in London
- Mock IDAs for numerous HAs across the country
- Change implementation for an HA in the North of England
- Merger and Acquisition strategy for a national support provider
Durham University - Master's Degree, Philosophy> Back to Team