Matt McCormack Evans
Performance and operational reviews, project management, strategic reviews, Target Operating Models, data and market analysis, development and regeneration, merger and acquisition strategies, policy and procedure reviews.
Matt is a PRINCE2-certified project manager who is highly experienced in organisation and service reviews, business planning and strategy work. Through his extensive experience of development and regeneration projects, Matt has cultivated a detailed understanding of the development process. In addition, he has significant experience in project managing procurement exercises and regularly advises on procurement process and policy.
Prior to joining Altair, Matt worked in the not-for-profit sector, where he gained experience of handling equalities issues and conducted internationally-published research. He is formally trained in several research methodologies and is experienced in a range of data analysis techniques. Matt has also delivered a range of governance and compliance projects including governance, VFM and regulatory compliance reviews.
Recent projects that Matt has been involved in include:
- Developing a Target Operating Model for a London ALMO
- Strategic options appraisal and governance support for a national RP
- Detailed performance review and options appraisal for a London local authority
- Project management on an award-winning estate regeneration scheme in West London
- Merger, acquisition and growth strategies for a large housing association in the South East and a private sector developer
- Drafting of a homelessness strategy for a London local authority
- Procurement process and policy development for a range of clients including an RP in the South East, a London Council and a London RP
- Governance support for a small RP
Durham University - Master's Degree, Philosophy> Back to Team