Qualitative and quantitative research, recruitment, local authority development, mergers and acquisitions, market and data analysis, psychometric testing, project support, report writing.
Melissa is responsible for carrying out market research and data analysis on various aspects of the housing, local government and care and support sectors. She is qualified to deliver occupational psychometric testing, ensuring organisations are able to recruit candidates with a good cultural fit. In addition to this, she has successfully completed Altair’s Introduction to Lean course.
As part of the Executive Resourcing, Talent Management and People Advisory team, Melissa has contributed to numerous executive recruitment projects where her work has included salary benchmarking reviews and job evaluation reviews. She has supported a number of Strategy and Governance projects which have included, governance reviews, board structures reviews, board appraisals and merger and acquisition strategies.
Recent projects that Melissa has been involved in include:
- Numerous Board appraisals, including one for a large HA in the North
- Merger and acquisition strategy for a HA in the South West
- Research into governance and board structure trends
- Ongoing project support for LB Newham’s development project, Red Door Ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions options appraisal for a London-based housing association
- A future options appraisal for a housing association in the North.
- Risk management and business assurance reviews
- Salary benchmarking for numerous housing associations
University of Warwick - BSc Medical Microbiology and Virology> Back to Team