Target Operating Models, organisation design and review, change, human resources, governance, service review, strategy development, market and competitor analysis, psychometric testing, project management.
Michael leads on our Organisational Excellence activities provided to clients. This includes services in relation to areas such as transformation, organisation design, service improvement, Target Operating Models, people and culture, human resources, service reviews, and processes and systems.
The majority of Michael’s experience has been gained in the social housing sector but he has also worked with clients in local government, public and private sectors. Michael is an HR professional but is also highly experienced in areas such as governance, regulation and strategy, benchmarking, market and competitor analysis, and organisation design.
With experience of advising on a broad range of projects, Michael is able to bring diverse experience, understanding and approaches to work.
Recent projects that Michael has been involved in include:
- Development of a Target Operating Model for an ALMO
- A review of the culture of the HR, contact centre and finance teams of an RP based in the North
- Reviewing governance and executive structures
- Reviewing and developing a revised remuneration strategy for a large RP
- Ongoing advisory role to an RP’s remuneration committee
- Operational health check on operations and asset management functions
- Market and competitor analysis to support the development of a growth strategy
- Development of a recruitment strategy and providing an independent review of a Welsh Registered Social Landlord’s competency framework
- Reviewing and developing a job evaluation scheme for an RP
- Psychometric testing (personality, ability and aptitude)
Tribal - Senior Consultant
‘Board member pay: Principles and practicalities’ for the National Housing Federation
‘Lessons learned’ report for Cosmopolitan Housing