Brixx business planning and stress testing, mergers and acquisitions, service reviews, project management and support, market and data analysis.
Mihir is responsible for constructing and reviewing Brixx business plans, data analysis and market research on various aspects of the housing, local government and care and support sectors. Based in the Finance team, Mihir has been involved in a wide range of projects, from financial systems review and assisting with stress testing workshops to development capacity analysis. Mihir has also provided project management support to a number of projects to ensure clients realise value for money.
Mihir has worked with a number of clients, providing support to executive teams, Chief Executives and Boards, and facilitating Board away-day discussions.
Recent projects that Mihir has been involved in include:
- Building and reviewing Brixx business plans for a wide range of RPs and Local Housing Companies set up by Local Authorities
- Drafting merger and acquisition strategies
- Running stress testing workshops with Board members for a Manchester-based RP
- Project management to deliver collaboration projects for a group of fourteen BME housing associations
- Financial viability reviews for a regulator
- Board and options appraisals
- Finance Function team service review for a London based RP
- Supporting clients with mock IDAs
- Feasibility review of a rental product in Rwanda
- Project management support to develop leadership programme aimed at developing next set of BME leaders in the sector
University of Warwick - BSc Economics
Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) - Intern