Brixx business planning and stress testing, mergers and acquisitions, service reviews, project management and support, market and data analysis.
Mihir is responsible for constructing and reviewing Brixx business plans, data analysis and market research on various aspects of the housing, local government and care and support sectors. Based in the Finance team, Mihir has been involved in a wide range of projects, from financial systems review and assisting with stress testing workshops to development capacity analysis. Mihir has worked with a number of clients, providing support to executive teams, Chief Executives and Boards, and facilitating Board away-day discussions.
Beyond his work with Altair’s Finance team, Mihir is continuously developing and refreshing his knowledge of the housing sector by attending various housing conferences and completing internal training programmes, such as Altair’s Introduction to Lean course.
Recent projects that Mihir has been involved in include:
- Building and reviewing Brixx business plans for a wide range of RPs
- Drafting merger and acquisition strategies
- Running stress testing workshops with Board members for a Manchester-based RP
- Project management to deliver collaboration projects for BME housing associations
- Evaluating the impact of Right to Buy for a group of Northern RPs
- Financial viability reviews for a regulator
- Board and options appraisals
University of Warwick - BSc Economics
Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) - Intern