Project appraisal, procurement and commercial management, due-diligence, financial restructuring, insolvency, business analysis and planning, risk management, governance, VFM, coaching and mentoring
Sarah is a Chartered Accountant with experience in a variety of consultancy and leadership roles. Based in Manchester, Sarah leads on a number of project with Altair clients based in the North. As a finance professional, she not only has extensive experience of financial analysis, options appraisals and business planning and but also brings experience of governance, business improvement and transformation. Sarah has a keen interest in coaching and mentoring across senior management and leadership teams.
Recent projects that Sarah has been involved in include:
- A critical friend role in the business planning and implementation of a JV partnership between a medium-sized RP and contractor
- A feasibility study for joint working between housing and health sectors
- Design and facilitation of a 360-degree board appraisal process for a national RP
- IDA support for a South-West based RP
- Data integrity review for a North West based ALMO
- Design and implementation of a procurement and value for money strategy for a large regional RP
Prior to joining Altair, Sarah spent 10 years with a global professional services firm in audit and restructuring roles, working with clients across a variety of public and private sectors. Most recently Sarah held a leadership role with a SAAS business, focusing on delivery consultancy and software solutions to asset management and maintenance teams within housing providers.
Valueworks - Consultancy Director
EY - Audit and Corporate Restructuring Manager
Group Board and Audit Committee member - Calico Group> Back to Team