Strategic asset management advice, service reviews, change management implementation, project management.
Philip is a Chartered Building Surveyor with an engineering background, and has extensive experience of asset management in social housing. He has undertaken repairs and maintenance service reviews, procured stock condition surveys and undertaken investment programme implementation, as well as procurement of asset management IT databases. He has worked mainly as a consultant but has also undertaken a number of interim management roles.
Philip has provided strategic advice to regulators, registered providers, local authorities, professional bodies and financial institutions on a range of asset management issues including loan security, investment planning, the transfer process, best value reviews and options appraisals in relation to both capital and revenue-related expenditure.
Recent projects that Philip has been involved in include:
- Providing asset management advice to a Welsh housing association
- Conducting internal interviews to support change management at numerous housing associations
- Review of the Welsh Housing Quality Standard
- Procuring new stock condition surveys
- Undertaking a review of the in-house DLO for a Scottish housing association
- Undertaking a forensic review of gas servicing
- Providing strategic asset management advice to Enfield Council
PDA Asset Management – Director
Sector – Director of Asset Management
North Western housing association – Interim Property Services Director
Yorkshire and Humberside housing association – Head of Asset Management
Leeds and Yorkshire Housing Association - Board Member> Back to Team