Executive search and selection, interim placements, leadership development and executive coaching, CV writing, pay reviews, job evaluation exercises.
Sarah is Altair’s Head of Recruitment and Interim Management, and has over ten years’ experience as a senior executive-level recruiter. She leads our executive and non-executive search and selection assignments and manages senior interim management placements across all professional disciplines within housing, development, regeneration and asset management.
Sarah specialises in recruiting to roles at the public/private interface and has successfully recruited for over 100 permanent and non-executive senior positions and over 50 interim management positions, working with a wide variety of organisations across the housing sector.
Prior to becoming a recruitment consultant, Sarah worked in the local government sector, gaining experience in operational management in addition to her professional background in HR, communications, information management and diversity.
Recent recruitment projects that Sarah has been involved in include:
- Chief Executives for B3Living, Paradigm, Wellingborough Homes, Hornsey Housing Trust and Eastbourne Homes
- Chairs for Thrive Homes, Estuary HA and Yarlington
- Director of Finance and Thames Valley Housing Association
- Various director-level roles at Peabody
- Board members for Network Housing Group, Teign Housing, First Wessex, Thames Valley Housing Association, Thrive Homes and Origin
Rockpools – Senior Executive Search, Recruitment and Selection Consultant
Employers’ Organisation for Local Government – Assistant Director of Information and Communications
Local Government Pay and Workforce Strategy (partnership of EO, LGA and OPDM) – Key development and promotion lead
Local Authorities Race Relations Information Exchange (LARRIE) - Head