Development and regeneration project management, programme management, project support, property acquisition, development-related strategy, policy development, new business.
Steven is an experienced regeneration professional with a background in affordable housing development and economic development. He has held senior development posts in several housing organisations and has substantial experience of property-related strategies and managing development programmes. He has led on a wide range of housing development projects from feasibility through to final account resolution and has delivered commercial projects for non-profit companies.
He has also delivered regeneration-based schemes, including training and employment-based initiatives for low-income groups, as well as business support projects for developing and start-up businesses.
Recent assignments that Steven has been involved in include:
- Development department review for a large Scottish HA
- Merger and acquisitions appraisals
- Governance review for a Cheshire-based HA
- Thought paper on the future of social housing
- Market analysis and project management of supported housing development projects
- Project management of supported housing development projects
- GLA bid support for London-based charities
Thames Reach – Property Development Manager
ABi Associates Limited – Business Development Manager
CDS Co-operatives – Development Manager
Kensington Housing Trust – Development Manager
St. Martin of Tours Housing Association – Business Development Manager
Red Kite Community Housing - Board Member> Back to Team