Business planning and financial forecasting (including Brixx), finance health checks and reviews, risk management, exit strategy formulation, project rescue, treasury management and capital financing, project appraisal, Stock Exchange listing, acquisitions.
Susan has significant finance and corporate experience in the consulting, local authority, housing association and voluntary sectors. She contributes to Altair’s overall performance and more specifically leads the Finance team, advising and supporting clients with their strategic ambitions and financial business plans. She has assisted organisations during mergers and advised on the development of growth plans.
Prior to becoming a consultant, Susan was Treasury and Corporate Services Manager for a London-based housing association, where she gained substantial experience of corporate strategy, treasury management, investment and capital financing, strategic business and financial planning. She has also operated at director level in both Finance and Development capacities.
Recent projects that Susan has been involved in include:
- Brixx implementation for a London borough
- Financial stress testing for Manchester- and Yorkshire-based housing associations
- Consolidated financial planning for a proposed group structure
- VFM review for a newly-merged large RP group
- Governance and viability review for a small country-wide RP
- Finance services review for a medium-sized RP
- HRA review for a London borough
Tribal – Head of Financial Consulting through to Housing Market Director
HACAS Chapman Hendy – Consultant through to Senior Manager
Threshold Housing – Treasury and Corporate Services Manager
London Borough of Southwark
Corby District Council
‘Lessons learned’ report for Cosmopolitan
‘Enabling the delivery of social housing in Ireland’
G320 Development Capacity Review