Data research and analysis, report-writing, governance reviews, appraisals, salary and structure benchmarking, policy review, executive and non-executive recruitment, policy development.
Toby is a Business Analyst at Altair and works within the Organisational Excellence team, which specialises in organisational change and transformation. His work at Altair has included undertaking projects for a broad range of housing sector organisations and has included governance reviews, salary and structure benchmarking, merger and acquisitions reports, competitor analysis, appraisals, and out-of-sector research. Toby has also recently led on elements of a wide-ranging research project into possible solutions to housing-related poverty.
Toby has also worked extensively with the Executive Resourcing, Talent Management and People Advisory team, developing expertise in executive and non-executive recruitment, and job evaluation reviews.
Recent projects that Toby has been involved in include:
- Governance reviews for numerous housing providers
- Executive and non-executive recruitment for numerous organisations across the UK
- Supporting the development of a research report on housing sector innovation
- Developing the marketing strategy of a leadership programme for a London-based group of housing providers
- Conducting research into possible solutions to housing-related poverty for a nationally-based organisation
- Supporting the development of Target Operating Models
- Research project into out-of-sector regulatory powers
University of Warwick – BA (Hons), History> Back to Team