Research, executive search, market and data analysis, salary and structure benchmarking, policy drafting, project support, report writing.
Toby is responsible for carrying out data analysis, report-writing and project support exercises, and has assisted in assignments for a broad range of social housing sector organisations. He has been involved in a wide variety of projects including salary and staff structure benchmarking, recruitment exercises, business plan development, job evaluations, staff surveys, merger and acquisitions reports, and competitor analysis. He has also recently undertaken a research project on regulatory powers in various sectors.
In addition to his work with Altair, Toby is currently working with a London local authority wholly owned subsidiary, conducting market research to inform potential future developments.
Recent projects that Toby has been involved in include:
- Recruitment of several director-level posts for a London ALMO
- Developing a Target Operating Model
- Salary and structure benchmarking for a variety of housing associations
- Drafting merger and acquisitions reports
- Competitor analysis for a housing association based in the North
- Market research for a local authority wholly owned subsidiary
University of Warwick – BA (Hons), History> Back to Team