Research and data analysis, governance reviews, board and committee effectiveness assessment, local authority housing provision, salary and structure benchmarking, executive and non-executive recruitment, project management, report-writing.
Toby is a Consultant at Altair and contributes to a wide variety of projects, ranging from governance reviews and senior-level recruitment to supporting local authority housing provision and profiling potential merger & acquisition partners. Specialising in project management, research and report-writing, much of Toby’s work has been within the organisational change aspect of Altair’s offer. He has also provided extensive support to numerous recruitment, governance and strategy projects.
Most recently, Toby has worked with a number of local authorities exploring the possibility of increasing or introducing capacity to deliver affordable housing. He has also led on elements of a wide-ranging research project into potential solutions to housing-related poverty, and has provided support to an ongoing merger between two housing associations.
Recent projects that Toby has been involved in include:
- Exploring options to increase or introduce affordable housing delivery for multiple local authorities across the UK
- Profiling potential merger / acquisition targets for a medium-sized RP
- Governance, board and committee effectiveness reviews for numerous housing providers
- Conducting research and supporting the production of a report into possible solutions to housing-related poverty for a nation-wide organisation
- Project management and recruitment support for a newly-formed London-based RP
- Leading on the production of a briefing on regulatory powers in various non-housing sectors
University of Warwick – BA (Hons), History> Back to Team