Strategic development and positioning of supported housing organisations and services, management of change, service audits, quality assurance, partnership working/relationship management, staff mentoring and development.
Tristan has extensive experience of the care and support sector, having developed and managed accommodation-based, floating support and telecare services for a wide range of vulnerable groups.
He has grown, adapted and, where necessary, closed services and has successfully worked with key stakeholders such as local authority and health commissioners, regulators and voluntary agencies.
Tristan’s recent assignments include:
- Researching local markets for a housing association wanting to grow its support and home improvement operations
- Care and support business planning input for a housing association
- Acting as ‘critical friend’ and assisting a housing association to withdraw from support services with minimal impact to service users, staff and organisational reputation
- Providing a county council with information on how providers set rents and service charges in supported housing
- Reviewing a housing association’s approach towards working with managing agents and support providers
AmicusHorizon Ltd. - Casa Support Regional Director
Tribal - Senior Consultant
Threshold Housing Group - Threshold Support Director