The Altair team are frequently out and about, speaking at and attending events across the UK and in Ireland. Please find a summary of upcoming events below;
- 16 June – NHF East of England Chairs networking group, Cambridge. Susan Kane spoke at this networking group about lessons learned from the near collapse of Cosmopolitan.
- 16 June – NHF Company Secretaries Conference, London – Steve Douglas spoke at this conference about Board Inductions.
- 23-25 June – CIH Housing Conference, Manchester. The Altair team will be out in force, with Fiona Underwood speaking in a masterclass focusing on governance on Tuesday 23. Altair’s partners, directors and some of the wider team will also be in Manchester, so please contact us if you would like to meet up – visit the ‘our team’ page for contact details.
- 6 July – NHF Great Homes and Communities Conference, Warwick. Susan Kane will be speaking on day one of the Great Homes and Communities conference about managing your asset and liability registers.
- 13 July – CHC Resources Conference, Powys. Director Jim Lashmar and Michael Appleby will be talking about stress testing of business plans.
- 15 July – NHC/Altair Leadership Series Seminar, Manchester. Steve Douglas will be chairing this event, which will focus on the key issues in regulation and value for money, examining the right to buy extension, efficiency in delivery models and insights into the Homes and Communities Agency’s in-depth assessment process.