Social Housing Finance Conference 2017 – See you there!
With the Social Housing Finance Conference fast approaching, we have picked out what we think are the 5 most popular themes coming out of the conference and some particular sessions that you maybe interested in:
- The economy; hear from Professor Christine Whitehead speak on the rapidly changing economic developments affecting the housing sector and make sense of the current economic landscape.
- Regulation; Julian Ashby, Chair of the Regulations Committee at the HCA will provide an in-depth look at the future of regulation, taking the government’s deregulation plans following the reclassification by ONS into account. What could this mean for investors and landlords?
- Efficiency challenges and changing environment; John Hudson, Helen Edwards and Chris Walker will explore the sector’s response to the government efficiency agenda. Paul Rickard, Tim Saunders and Jamie Smith will provide an insight into different options for delivery of future housing.
- Funders; Dave Cassidy, Richard Normington and Al Robinson will offer their view on the funding in the changing environment. Jonathan Pryor, Steve Simkins and Jenny Brown will provide an insight into covenant compliance, following the implementation of FRS102
- New World, New Risk; Jeff Zitron, Chair of Altair, will explore whether housing associations have a new purpose and if the business model is fit for purpose.
Altair, together with Murja, offer a range of advisory and consultancy services including Finance, Treasury, Governance & Strategy, Property, as well as a full HR and Recruitment Service. Our experienced Finance and Treasury team offers:
- Business planning and financial modelling expertise (Brixx Partners)
- Understanding the HCA VFM requirements
- End-to-end finance health checking, including loan portfolios
- Risk management, exit strategy formulation and project rescue
- Interim management support
- Practical approaches to accounting changes
- Financial due diligence
We will be attending the Social Housing Finance Conference on 11th May and if you would like to arrange an appointment with any of the team then please do not hesitate to do so, using the contact details below – we’ve also included pictures so you can recognise us among the crowds! We look forward to catching up with old colleagues and friends, and also meeting some new people along the way!
[table id=2 /]
Latest NewsSee all news
Experts Phil Smith & Cher Lewney join Altair’s Digital & Technology Consultancy Service
Following the launch of our Digital and Technology consultancy service back in March we are excited to announce the arrival […]
Registered providers should revisit their risk appetite
There is no doubt that the last year has been the definitive ‘black swan’ event that so many of us […]
Leadership in 2021: What needs to change?
Office working has changed for good. Now that we’ve implemented the technology (mostly) and demonstrated our ability to work effectively […]