Looking for Permanent or Interim expertise?
Pressures on the sector are shifting but there is a constant need for interim expertise at a senior level, with CEO, commercial development and asset management being the most in demand at present. Altair has a pool of trusted senior executive interim managers with expertise and track records of achievement in a wide range of disciplines with affordable housing, local government housing, regeneration and commercial sector backgrounds. All of the interims we supply go through a rigorous assessment and referencing process. Equally importantly, when on placement, our interims become part of our Altair team – with regular access to our expertise, wider team, bespoke tools, market intelligence and network of contacts. This means that our interims are always up to date, have a good understanding of the sector and can deploy rapid solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Altair’s interim service is focused on quality not quantity, but we have made over 100 placements to date and recent assignments include the following:
- CEOs: Radian HG, Manningham HA, Sussex Housing and Care, Homes for Haringey, Maryhill HA and Cottsway
- Directors of Finance and other related roles: GreenSquare, Westward HG, Hanover HA, Hundred Houses, Genesis, Teign Housing, Housing for Women, Scottish Borders HA, Christian Action HA, Women’s Pioneer Housing and Homes for Haringey
- Company Secretaries: Asra, Peabody, Homes for Haringey and Network HG
- Housing: Network HG, Wellingborough Homes, LB of Brent, Estuary HA and Christian Action HA
- Development: Genesis, Peabody, Vale of Aylesbury, Curo, LB of Greenwich and The Barnet Group.
- Asset Management: Clarion and Wellingborough Homes
We are current recruiting new Board Members for Local Space. We are particularly looking for people with one of the following skill sets: housing/asset management, finance and development. For further information please visit: https://altairltd.co.uk/job/lsned191/
Opportunities coming soon:
- Chief Executive, Manningham Housing Association
- Non-Executive Board Members, Evolve Facility Services Ltd (part of The Riverside Group Ltd)
- Board Members, Swan
- CEO, Grwp Cynefin
For more information about any of the above please contact Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Management and Executive Search on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07806 602933
Pay review support
In times of change and consolidation, it is often the most talented people that decide not to wait around during the sometimes lengthy hiatus period. These people also become targets for competitors and salary and benefits can be an important determiner. In order to help our clients remain competitive and clear about their employer offer, Altair provides a range of consultancy services, including comprehensive sector-specific salary and benefits benchmarking data and recruitment trends, covering every key function, for all levels of roles in the UK. This information combined with our recruitment activity gives us a detailed, in-depth knowledge of salaries right across the sector. For further information about this service please contact Kimberley Wallace, HR Consultant on email@example.com or 07585 954218.
Latest NewsSee all news
Older People’s Care in Social Housing: A Manifesto for Change
Today we launch our research looking at social care which is a prominent topic on the government’s agenda and in […]
Chris Wood remembers our friend and colleague, Steve Douglas
This article was first published here by Inside Housing. Many people in the sector have expressed sadness at the untimely […]
Steve Douglas CBE has passed away
It was with great sadness that we heard the news about the sudden death of Steve Douglas on 8 May […]