We know that Brexit will dominate the agenda, but there will also be much that will exercise housing policy makers, including the response to Grenfell.
For Altair the autumn is going to be very active.
- Last week we saw the first in a series of webinars that we’ll be hosting over the coming months.
“Business Intelligence, Change and Karl Marx” scored 85% for customer satisfaction.
If you missed it – don’t worry – click on this link to see and hear a recording: https://logmein.sharefile.com/d-sdcc553ccf404532b
- On the 8th September, we publish our research report “Taking Stock” on the challenges and opportunities for the ALMO sector.
- We hope to catch up with many of you at the NHF conference in Birmingham on the 19 /20 September
- At the end of the month the CIH will publish :-
“Building Bridges: A guide to better partnership working between local authorities and housing associations”, sponsored by VIVID, which we have co-authored with Ross Fraser and John Perry.
- And watch this space for our report for the Joseph Rowntree Foundation on practical measures to address poverty in the housing sector.
Thanks to our many clients for your feedback on our current range of services through our stakeholder survey during the summer. Over the coming months we’ll be updating you on our response and how we propose to extend our service offer to meet the needs that so many of you identified. This will also include our Treasury and Finance offer working through and with our sister organisation Murja.
To meet this demand and our continued growth we will shortly be recruiting for two additional consultants to join our team of over 35 employees. Watch this space!
If we can help you on any of these issues please contact any members of the Altair team: email@example.com / 0207 934 0175
The Team at Altair