Altair, in partnership with the National Federation of ALMOs (NFA),is delighted to bring you a series of three webinars over the next few months.
The first, was an update on Universal Credit (UC), with some key insights and case studies from those involved.
* Altair Introduction
* “The NFA UC Survey – July 18” – Lisa Birchall, Policy, Communications and Research Officer (NFA)
* “UC Case Study” – Molly Dunne (Your Homes Newcastle)
* “Practicalities of UC” – Darren Clayton (Homes in Sedgemoor) and Allison Collard (Job Centre Plus)
To register to watch and listen to the recording of ” The Altair ALMO Series – Universal Credit” please click on the link below:
Please feel free to forward this invitation onto any colleagues who maybe interested.
The Team at Altair
Dates for your diary of other events in the series – we will email you the details
- “Stock Safety” – September 12th 10am
- “Data & Customer Insight” – November 21st 10am