As part of our growth, we are now expanding our team and looking for a Consultant - Consumer Regulation to join us. This is a full-time, permanent role, home based with some travel to our offices and client sites.
About the role
Role: Consultant – Consumer Regulation
Remuneration: £40K to £50k per annum – DOE
Commitment: Mon-Fri 35 hours per week
We are currently seeking a Consultant for Consumer Regulation. This role sits within the Strategy and Regulation workstream with a specific focus on supporting the Head of Consumer Regulation and conducting work primarily in Housing Regulation.
As a Consultant you will work on client projects which cover a full range of activities, including delivery of assignments, supporting senior stakeholders, client liaison and business development. This will involve the following responsibilities:
- Project management and co-ordination
- Stakeholder engagement
- Delivery of Customer/Resident/Tenant engagement and consultation
- Delivery of specific training and support
- Collection, analysis and presentation of data
- Policy development
Consultancy work is delivered both on and off site with clients, whilst this role is remote, there is an expectation for the Consultant to be able to travel to client sites.
You will have experience of engaging with residents, tenants or customers living in social housing. Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, understanding of complaints handling and housing operations, and a broad knowledge of the legal and regulatory expectations.
How to apply
- A detailed CV of no more than two pages of A4, including details of positions held and dates (including achievements relevant to a non-executive position).
- A supporting statement of no more than 1,000 words, explaining how you meet the requirements listed in the role description.
- Full contact details (name, phone, and email) for two referees (including your current employer, if applicable). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
You will receive an automated acknowledgment. Your application will be treated with strictest confidence.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Thursday, 7th December 2023 and the role reference code is ALT-CSR